PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
We offer transfers by appointment only for local customers for firearms and NFA items purchased from dealers or private parties. Please contact us prior to initiating any purchses which you intend to transfer through us. Please carefully review the following instructions.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Make, Model and Caliber of the item and the name of the the dealer or individual who it was purchased from.
- We will only transfer items to the individual listed on the invoice.
- If the item was not purchased through a Federal Firearms License holder (FFL) the seller must include a copy of their drivers license with the shipment of the firearm.
- First Firearm - $45 ($15 each additional on same transfer)
- TN Background Check - $10
- NFA/Class III - (Suppressor, SBR, Machine Gun) - $100 ea.
- Form 4s are processed through Silencershop
- Most new and unopened items may be returned within 15 days of delivery. You will be responsible for return shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee
- All Firearms, NFA items and ammunition sales are final. No returns are allowed.
- Approved returns will be processed in 3-5 business days after we receive the product back
- Credits may take longer depending on your financial institution
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from our in-store inventory or a distributor warehouse within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers will be provided after the order has shipped.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.